[hgallery3 id=”1183″ render=”single_img”]
- Duration: 0,5h
- Degree of difficulty: easy
- 100 g rasped chocolate
- 250 g flour
- 3 TL baking powder
- 3 EL cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 g butter
- 250 g buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 125 g sugar
- 12 Bounty (6 double)
- Mix the rasped chocolate, flour, baking powder, cocoa and the pinch of salt.
- Add butter and buttermilk and mix until somewhat even (the rasped chocolate will/should always stick out).
- Beat the eggs with sugar separately until foamy. Then mix it into the dough.
- Cut the bounty into small cubes and add it to the mixture.
Fill the whole into 12 muffin cases and bake at preheated 180°C circulating heat for 30 minutes.
Let chill for at least 10 minutes to avoid the muffins to break. Enjoy!